Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Floral Feelings.....

This Sunday I finally got to wear this beautiful thin floral dress I bought months ago. I think I literally bought it last September. I keep all clothing items that I haven't worn yet in bags in my room, and after I finally wear them they go to live in the my jungle of rolling racks.



I wore the light floral dress all the way open over cut offs and a plain tank. That's actually one of my favorite things about the dress, it buttons all the way up so you can wear it as a vest or as a dress. I just can't wait till it gets warm enough to wear it without layers. Hope you all had a lovely long weekend.

* Leather Jacket from Nordstrom $550
* Levi's cut offs ~ I made from mens jeans I bought at Good Will $5
* Floral dress from Value Village $5
* Leather bucket bag $48 from Urban Outfitters
* Grey hoodie $48 from Urban Outfitters

1 comment:

  1. What an awesome idea! Totally gonna start rocking the dress-as-vest. You look amazing!

    Love,
    HG

    ReplyDelete