Sunday, June 12, 2011

Seeing Through Yellow Lenses

Yesterday the weather was so pleasant that I just had to stroll down to my favorite local bar. I took the back way because the sidewalks around my house get full of family madness when it's nice out. They make it close to impossible to navigate even a few blocks.... Mildly annoying to say the least....




Luckily the back allies around my house are actually kind of pretty. I wore one of the only pink items of clothing I own, this super cozy knit maxi skirt. I also wore my yellow sunglasses, for some reason everything just look better looking through these babies.... Hope everyone is having a lovely weekend :)

* Pink striped maxi from Free People
* Oversized grey tee from Urban Outfitters
* Cowboy boots from Red Light Vintage
~ Photos by Ian Boe

No comments:

Post a Comment