Sunday, September 18, 2011

Too Many Coats.

So a while back I bought this Spiewak military jacket. I already have millions of jackets and really didn't need another one. But this jacket was originally $119 but had been marked all the way down to $9.99!!!!! I am not the kind of girl that can ever say no to a deal that good. Even if I don't need the item I can't help but buy if the deal is that good. Even though I didn't need a new military jacket I could definitely use a military vest ;)



I actually like the vest way better than I liked the jacket. Plus after cutting off the sleeves there is this great raw edge around where the sleeves used to be. I added a scarf to this outfit before I left the house to go sell clothes. Sometimes a girl has to sell clothes to eat. Or a could just learn how to budget, but let's get real, that's a ways off.

~ Spiewak jacket from Urban Outfitters (made into vest by me)
~ Peasant blouse from Forever21
~ High rise worn black skinny jeans from Urban Outfitters
~ Jewels from all around

No comments:

Post a Comment