Tuesday, September 20, 2011

New Treasures....

I have been buying far too many items lately. Sometimes a girl just can't say no. I literally have a huge bag of clothes with the tags still on them that I have yet to work into the rotation. Lucky for my pocket book I am quite the bargain hunter.  Here are a few quick pics of some of my fave things as of late.



The crochet tank and boots I bought at work and the blanket I got while thrifting for the online store my pals and I are about to launch. The blanket was only $3 and is really pretty soft. I have one other crochet tank situation that I just got, but I will be posting that later this week. Hope everyone is having a wonderful week...

1 comment:

  1. Cute boots!! Are the just cut up renewal style?? I have been wanting to do that myself...

    ReplyDelete