Thursday, December 8, 2011

Busy Like A Bee

Things have been so crazy lately I have been neglecting all the interwebbing! These are just a few quick shots of some random junk that has come up lately.....




I made a wreath with my Mother a couple of weeks ago, you know for the holidays ;) Then the Nightmare Girls had a fancy lady cocktail party last weekend. I dressed like a real life fancy lady! I even took off the 2 silver necklaces that I never take off! It was a shock for everyone. Then the last 2 pics are of my collection of jewels that I have finally started unpacking. Yes! I know I moved over 6 months ago but I still have 2 boxes left to unpack. Sometimes it just takes awhile to make space for everything. I mean, I have a lot of shit! Happy Holidays Lovelies!

No comments:

Post a Comment