Monday, December 26, 2011

Pulling Together All the Loose Ends

This was the best day off in a long long time. Woke up sent some outfitting inspiration photos into work (even on days off I work!) made a huge breakfast, did some interwebbing, cleaned my home, and organized my closets. I never get time to organize my closets so it's sort of exciting for me when i get a chance. I also got these amazing moth repelling spices for Christmas so I had to work them into the mix. I basically covered my house in the spices! I hate moths more than anything in the world, literally! They are so gross, plus they eat clothes so obviously I am in a constant war against them.




I was also trying to make room for my new items! I always leave new clothes in a separate bag until I take the tags off for the first time, then they can be worked into the old rotation. These are just some quick pics of my closet and 2 of my 3 rolling racks. I also have a coat closet and a set of dresser drawers.  Excessive to some, but for me it's just right! Also I fold my tee shirts retail style on account of my day job.... it's kind of sad ;)

2 comments:

  1. I love closet pics!! Next up: accessories!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And unfortunately my accessories are not as well organized :( but I may need to do a before and after!

      Delete