Monday, February 27, 2012

Feet Just Feel Like Dancing

I have been eyeing these booties for quite a while now. Chunky Monkey Booties is what I like to call them.... Yeah I'm a nerd. Anyway, I have been waiting and waiting to buy them till they went down to a price I could get on board with, and finally they did! So onto my feet they had to go, and now I just can't stop moving. I want to clomp and stomp all over town..... And I just might ;)






I also have to mention that for some reason I love this striped oversized man tee. It is basically the size of a dress on me but I can't get enough of it. I would probably wear it everyday if the people I work with wouldn't notice. But alas I'm sure they would....

~ Deena & Ozzy booties from Urban Outfitter
~ Thrifted Harley Davidson sweatshirt was a gift
~ Striped American Apparel man tee was a gift
~ Insight leggings from Urban Outfitters

4 comments:

  1. i'd judge you but i wear the same chambray shirt everyday. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't actually wear it everyday! I just really want to ;)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks! It's kind of gross but good right?!

      Delete