Sunday, February 5, 2012

It's a Tough Town

Whenever I am out thrifting I am always on the lookout for vintage Harley Davidson tees. They are fairly hard to find these days but oh so worth it when you do find one. My last thrifting trip I was thrilled to find this Harley tee. It's a mans size XL so I had to chop the sleeves off and make it into a muscle tee.



I wore my favorite washed out red Cheap Monday jeans, since I finally fit into them again ;) I also wore this really cool bottle cap earring I got at the "Hangover" market that is held every other Sunday at The Comet on Pike street in Cap Hill. The earring was hand made by a girl you can find her HERE!

~ Harley Davidson muscle tee thrifted by me
~ Cheap Monday jeans from Urban Outfitters 4 years ago
~ Earring by Alix Camarillo from Caps & Scraps

No comments:

Post a Comment