Sunday, January 29, 2012

End of days....

Today is my last day of vaca from my day job :( I have had such a relaxing week and hate the thought that I have to wake up at 4 am tomorrow morning for work. I spent my last day of vaca sleeping in, cooking a huge breakfast, going to a vintage and art market at a bar, and having beers with some pals. All in all not a bad day.







I even got to wear this velvet dress that I found thrifting this week. I left it unbuttoned so it's more like a long cardigan/ jacket situation. I have been waiting for the right day to break it out since I picked it up. I also haven't taken this jacket off since I found it at a second hand store about a week ago. It's just too cozy to take off. Well, cross your fingers and wish me luck tomorrow. I'm going to need it!

~ Suede Jacket thrifted
~ Velvet Dress thrifted
~ By Corpus cigarette jeans
~ Deena & Ozzy moto boots
~ Mouchette tee from Urban Outfitters
~ Jewels from all over the land

5 comments:

  1. Really love the way you have layered the dress as a dust jacket.........awesome! And so jealous of all your Kimonos - I have a serious yearning for them too !
    Lynda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lady! I could wear a Kimono everyday and never get tired of it :)

      Delete
  2. i follow you on tumblr, but had no idea you had a blogger account too. you have great style, what a beautiful outfit!

    http://whothefuckismickjagger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I am checking out your blog right now :)

      Delete
  3. awesome look! love your style

    Danielle
    everybodydiesss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete