Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Drowned Rat.....

Today everything was grey, the sky, the streets, the rain, basically the whole city. I woke up late and didn't get a chance to dry my hair before I left for work. That plus being in and out of the rain all day made me feel like a drowned rat. Sulking along.....



Which is why I am photo'ing my outfit on the floor, because I have definitely looked better ;) On the bright side I got to wear this beautiful floral floor length skirt. I got it last weekend when I had to sell clothes. Why was I buying anything while I'm beyond broke you might ask? Well because the banks were already closed and I had sold so many clothes at the old Buffalo Exchange they were going to have to write be a check. So in an effort to get under the cash limit they have I had to purchase something. Basically I can justify buying clothes no matter my financial state, sad but true!

~ Skirt from Buffalo Exchange
~ Ozzy tee thrifted
~ Beaded belt from Urban Outfitters

No comments:

Post a Comment