Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Mink Pink Money!

A couple of months ago at my day job we got in a whole bunch of Mink Pink product. I was so excited I danced about like a fool for several minutes. We only got in about a size run in each style which is scary because I always get nervous that my size will sell before I can buy it. One of the items I had my eye on was this beautiful long pink maxi skirt. It's called the "Great Expectation Skirt" and it couldn't be more perfect.




There is yoking at the top and buttons all the way up the front. Plus it has small belt loops along the top. I slid on my high waisted leggings underneath since it is still quite cold here. Tossed on this grey crop top that I love but have only worn once and a cropped sweater for the final layer. Perfect outfit for baking brownies :)

~ Skirt Mink Pink
~ Crop top Silence & Noise from Urban Outfitters (like 4 years ago)
~ Ecote sweater from Urban Outfitters
~ BDG leggings from Urban Outfitters

1 comment:

  1. I love the simplicity of this outfit. I looove that skirt! The colour and buttons down the front are gorgeous. Your arm full of bangles is lovely as well. I'm really digging how you decorate your house! The dream catchers are fab!

    ReplyDelete