Monday, January 2, 2012

Desert Dreams

Ugh! All I want to do is go on a road trip to the desert. I have been wanting to for literally years! But since in my current position that is not possible I whipped up an outfit to help my dreams. Dressed for snake charming and open roads...




I'm in this very weird mood recently.... Happy like you wouldn't believe but at the same time terrified. Doubting..... Uhg it's like a small storm is swirling inside me. Basically I'm a creep.

~ Jacket from Buffalo Exchange
~ Tank & Bat wing Cardi from Urban Outfitters
~ Jeans from Urban about 3 years ago
~ Jewels from all over the land
~ Cowboy boots vintage

2 comments:

  1. Holy shit, love this outfit! And yes, I've got desert in my blood as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! There is just something so intoxicating about the desert.

      Delete