Thursday, January 26, 2012

Sun Stream....

The sun has finally come out! My favorite thing in the world is the way the sun light streams in my kitchen windows. I live on the corner of my building that faces the Puget Sound and the sun shines in my windows and off the water in the most amazing way. I am already dreaming about summer and it's only January!




* Please excuse all the madness in the background but I live in a studio and have a millions clothes.

I feeling quite casual today so I figured jeans and t-shirt were the right items to throw on. I also finally broke out the Marc by Marc Jacobs watch my parents got me for Christmas. I haven't worn it yet because number one, fancy things scare me, and number two, I am constantly breaking my jewelry at work so I refuse to wear any of my nice things to work. I will also note that I wear all the rest of this jewelry all day everyday, it's my base ;) Now off to my parents for a quick visit!

~ BDG leopard print jeans from Urban Outfitters
~ Deena & Ozzy moto ankle boots
~Motorcycle t-shirt bought about 4 years ago from Urban
~ Marc by Marc Jacobs watch
~ Jewels from all over the land!
~ Art school belt was thrifted by me

4 comments:

  1. i absolutely love this outfit. i am now following your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! I try to post as often as possible so please bare with me ;)

      Delete
  2. Lovveee it alll! great styling

    Danielle
    everybodydiesss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I love your blog by the by, my friend shared it with me a couple weeks ago and you are quickly becoming one of my faves :)

      Delete