Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Feeling Blue

I have been having a bit of a sad week.... Things are starting to look up but they started shaky. On the glass is half full bit I got to wear the other top that I traded for at the old Buffalo Exchange last Saturday. It's this beautiful scarf print button down, and for $8 or a fair trade in my case, who could say no. Well Obviously not me. I wore it tied up with my favorite pair of wide leg high waisted jeans and some heeled rodeo boots.


I may only have a few years left to wear short tops so I figured I would go with it. I also don't usually wear a navy blue anything but hey it just felt right.... Anyway lovelies hope the rest of you are having a good week ;)

Top ~ From Buffalo Exchange
Jeans ~ From Urban Outfitters about 3 or 4 years ago
The usual jewels ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment