Thursday, July 21, 2011

Getting High

There is not a lot in life that I love more than a pair of high waisted jeans. I mean come on, "Mom's going to love those 10" of zipper!" as someone once told me. I snagged this amazing pair of high rise Wrangler jeans at the old thrift store years ago and just couldn't help but hack them off into shorts. They hit my hips so perfect I would wear them everyday, but alas they push on the bladder making me have to pee like every 5 minutes. Somedays it's just worth it....

These shorts just make my day.... I wore them with an old tee my Mom gave me and some black tights as it is still only in the 60's here in the great Northwest :( Hope the rest of you are enjoying the heat!

~ Vintage tee from Mom
~ Wrangler Cut Offs made by me from the Value Village
~ Alligator belt thrifted from Value Village

No comments:

Post a Comment