Sunday, July 10, 2011

Back from the wreck...

I have been gone a long time and am quite sorry. I have been having a sorted personal life situation and moved into my own place. It also took weeks to get my internet hooked back up. But enough of all the excuses... I have had a very pleasant weekend and thought now that I'm settled it's time to get back online. I had to sell clothes yesterday to get some cash to tide me over till payday, but me being the clothes hoarder that I am had to trade for a few new items to take back home with me. I got this striped denim vest for a steal and just had to wear it right away.






                            This is our beautiful pal Alex, she has the cutest hair on earth.
Good thing my pal Squill was having a BBQ so I had somewhere to wear it to. Squill and B-Rock (her man) have a beautiful roof top deck that is the perfect place on a Summer evening. It was quite nice to see pals and have some cocktails. Things are looking up ;)

I wore:
- Striped denim vest from Buffalo Exchange
- Vintage lace cami from my Mother
- Long black skirt from Urban Outfitters
- The usual pile of jewels and gems

1 comment: