Sunday, October 23, 2011

Crazy Legs.

I bought these sheer  printed wide leg pants a while back and finally worked them into the rotation this week. Now when I say rotation  you may think that there is some sort of weird order to when I wear my clothes. This really could not be more untrue. I am a mood dresser and it is actually really hard for me to find the right days to wear some of my freshly bought items. That being said, these pants finally got to walk in the real world this week.



I know you can barely see it in the pictures but the pants are actually kind of sheer. They have black shorties sewn in, which actually dyed my legs a bit when I wore them. But whatever. I my fancy pants with a black ribbed henley tank, a cropped By Corpus sweater, cowboy boots, and my favorite leather jacket. I had to keep my outfit fairly basic and comfy because I wore them to my day job and things have been pretty hectic lately. I feel like I will enjoy these babies a lot more in the summer when it finally gets warm....

~ Pants from Urban Outfitters
~ By Corpus sweater
~ Vintage cowboy boots
~ Leather jacket from Nordstrom
~ Tank from Urban Outfitters (like 5 years ago)

No comments:

Post a Comment