Sunday, October 30, 2011

Striped Situation

This Saturday I got together with a good pal of mine JC. The two of us walked to a cafe had a coffee, went to the grocery, then another grocery and finally back to my place. Sounds kind of boring..... But if you had seen us trying to carry pumpkins back to my place you would have thought differently. We picked pumpkins that were far too heavy to be carrying through the city. So we sent the whole way home laughing hysterically making strange noises and basically looking like fools! My arms still hurt!



 All in all we had a lovely time.... even if we did look like fools. Plus I got to pull out one of my favorite coats of all time. I wear this coat literally all winter long. It seems to go with everything I own, so don't be surprised if you start to see a lot of it!

~ Coat is a vintage gift from Al
~ Striped button down blouse from Urban Outfitters
~ High rise faded black jeans from Urban Outfitters
~ Cut off cowboy boots vintage (Renewal)
~ Jewels from all over

No comments:

Post a Comment