Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Just a few quick things....

I have been having some pretty up and down luck with my vintage shopping these days. I'm having a hard time finding the items I need for projects at my day job. But I have been finding some pretty good personal items....



Both the purse and vest were only $5 a piece!!!!!! I almost passed out from excitement when I found them. As for the beautiful bracelets, one of my wonderful aunts gave them to me. May family has also been unloading vintage treasures on me which is surprising and amazing at the same time! I recently got two of my aunts 70's wedding dresses. They are both Gunne Sax dresses and have only been worn once! I will be posting pics of the dresses as soon as possible and may even end up selling one of them, we will have to see.....

I also got this cute little plant from a special friend that just sits in a bottle of water and looks cute. I put it on the window sill in my shower so my crazy cat can't get to it and eat it. My cat loves all vegetation for some weird reason..... XX Dolls!

~ Purse thrifted $5
~Vest thrifted $5
~ Bracelets were a gift
~ Plant was a gift

No comments:

Post a Comment