Monday, October 8, 2012

Blanket Baby...

Last week I was on vaca from the day job and I went thrifting like you wouldn't believe. I especially like thrifting around Halloween because all of the things that get put into the "costume" section that are really for me to wear in my real life. Case in point, I found this amazing jacket! I'm not really sure what "costume" it would be used for..... Which is why it's a good thing I'm wearing it daily ;)



Lalalala la la!

~ Jacket thrhifted
~ Rolling Stones tee vintage from my Mom
~ Jeans, Citizens of Humanity

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are not many decent portable blankets, and much controversial feedback, so be certain you study the reviews of different customers prior to purchasing it on familycookware.

    ReplyDelete