Monday, May 16, 2011

Mondays are always a blur.

Monday is most definitely my least favorite days of the week. There is so much to be done and not enough hours in the day to do it all. It is however the day of the week that I have the least physical work to do. So I try to wear a dress or something a bit more special on Mondays to try and brighten my spirits.




So today I broke out this white silk dress that I got recently on a very lucky trip to the Good Will. I took out the shoulder pads and did a quick cleaning on it and boom, ready to wear! Even though I was wearing a dress I still had to wear my cowboy boots (I stand up pretty much all day so I need to wear something cozy.) And if you haven't noticed by now I have quite the collection of necklaces, bracelets, and rings that I will not leave the house without. On the bright side my day is almost done ;)

* Cowboy boots from Red Light Vintage
* Silk dress from Good Will
* Belt from Urban outfitters
* Jewels from everywhere

No comments:

Post a Comment