Sunday, May 15, 2011

"It's all happening..."

I have wanted to sell vintage clothes for as long as I can remember. My day job is in retail, but my true love has always been vintage. I love the hunt, the excitement of finding something truly wonderful in the middle of the madness of most thrift stores. So finally it seems my dreams may be coming true. Two of my very good pals and I have decided to start an online vintage store! It is not up yet, but today we made some important headway and it has put me in a particularly good mood. Hope the rest of you have had an equally magical weekend....





 I am wearing a black tee from Urban Outfitters (from about 5 years ago), floral skirt from Good Will $5, my favorite cowboy boots from Red Light Vintage $30 (I have been wearing them for about 7 years straight and have had them resoled about 3 times already), and my belt and hat are from Urban Outfitters as well. Oh and my American Flag that hangs over my bedroom window is from Good Will as well, cost $3 and worth every penny :)

1 comment:

  1. I love your outfit! Your pictures are great, I don't know what this 'un-photogenic' thing you speak of is.

    Renee

    http://dominant-traits.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete