Saturday, May 21, 2011

Running a bit behind...

As per usual my week got a bit crazy and I got a bit behind on my posts. So this photo is actually from Wednesday of last week. It is finally getting nice out so I was able to wear a tank with no coat! Sorry but that is quite exciting. I pulled this tank out of the drawer and could help but put it on. It belonged to my Dad, he got it while my Mom and him were on their honeymoon. I snagged it years ago and took in in so it fits tight (that was before I decided I like my clothes loose.)


Please excuse the janky photos, I have no tripod and had no one to help. So I stacked books on my coffee table, I may be a maniac.
* Vintage tank form my Dad
* Crochet vest $9.95 from H&M
* High waisted wide leg jeans from Urban Outfitters 3 years ago. Brand: Grass

No comments:

Post a Comment