Saturday, May 14, 2011

When the Clouds Break.




Living in Seattle will make a person crazy wishing for sun. We really only get sun and nice weather for about 3 months a year, so when the clouds finally break everyone gets a bit excited. I am putting lightly, people get unusually nice and everyone comes out of their houses. It's quite weird actually. The population seems to triple in the summer. People ask me why I live here since I love warm weather, and to tell you the truth I don't have a good answer for that. But today was a lovely Saturday and I have been enjoying it to say the least. Book reading in the sun on the desk, tacos for breakfast, ice cream at the park, basically the works!

* Levi's denim jacket
* Floral sundress from UO
* Head scarf I made
* My usual collection of jewels :)

1 comment:

  1. So glad to see you're on blogspot now too! Been following you on tumblr and you are one of our faves. Keep up the awesome work, soul sista!

    Love,
    H O L Y G H O S T

    ReplyDelete